Etisalat has said that the use of its advanced future-defining wearable – the ‘Etisalat Smart Ring’ to enable enhanced customer interaction for GITEX Technology Week 2016 visitors. The event was held at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) starting October 16-22 2016.
The ‘Etisalat Smart Ring’ is an NFC (near field communication) enabled finger ring with payment technology. It features minimalistic design and the highest quality of materials elegantly combined with the most sophisticated technologies, expanding the possibilities of wearable devices.
The new connected ring was part of Etisalat’s themed presentation of futuristic solutions at the event this year, aimed to spark innovation and stimulate the adoption of advanced digital technologies for a better, more connected future.
By embedding buy cheap cipro in usa three sophisticated highly secured chips, Etisalat Smart ring’s liquid tungsten body product supports:
- Secure access
- Transportation and ticketing
- Business card, contacts, pictures sharing
- Private mode to store private information on the ring (schedules, accounts, memos)
During GITEX 2016, VIP visitors of this industry-defining showcase was provided with the Etisalat Smart Ring enabling them to:
- Access the GITEX 2016 site,
- Pay for coffee at Trader’s House locations across DWTC,
- Enjoy special event activation on Etisalat stand, and
- Access to ‘Connexions Elite Lounge’
The connected jewellery to be used during GITEX does not require battery charging, as opposed to many other similar devices in the market. It is also fully water-proof (IP68 level), dust-proof and fall-proof.