AOC has introduced its brand new E1 series of surveillance monitors targeting the fast growing regional market for video surveillance. According to the analysts 6Wresearch, the Middle East commercial security market will grow by nearly 17 percent annually over the next six years, valuing US$7.4 billion in 2024, compared to an estimated US$2.9 billion in 2018. Video surveillance has the lion share in this commercial security market in the region with a market size estimated at US$1.87 billion in 2017. The E1 series consists of 4 models; 9E1H 18.5″ (470mm), 20E1H 19.5″ (494.2 mm), 22E1H 21.5″ (546.87 mm) and 27E1H 27″ (685.9 mm). The new AOC monitors supports the widest range of video cameras and are also compatible with the latest video surveillance and security applications. The new AOC E1 series is specially designed and built with components TN Panel to last long in harsh conditions and operate reliably for 24 hours a day displaying footage from CCTV camera. The monitor also features protection from overheating and display distortions while working for long hours. The company has also engineered the monitor to consume less energy as against similar size options of monitors in the market. The AOC 18.5inch model consumes only 11w under operation mode as compared to 15w plus for other monitors in the same size segments. The E1 Series is equipped to split the screen into eight workspaces with Screen+ and also all the models comes with VESA wall mount that enables easy installation on walls or boards for easy view ability required for surveillance purpose. Other main key features include:
- Detachable Stand with effective cable management for ease of access and connectivity (generally connecting with DVR for surveillance purpose).
- High DCR 20,000,000:1 along with HDMI input makes resolution and viewing better.
- Clear Vision function to make lower resolution pictures and text clearer and sharper.
- DCB live color technology, 5 color enhancement modes; Eco Mode, 5 brightness scene modes.
- Best in Class NTSC and color Gamut (NTSC 78% (CIE1976) / sRGB 100% (CIE1931).