Software AG has launched webMethods.io, a new multi-function iPaaS which combines the low-code usability found in Built.io with complex integration controls and APIs in webMethods Integration Cloud. The solution features over 300 supported connectors, is available on multiple clouds and integrates apps, data, APIs, B2B, and IoT devices.
Through WebMethods.io, Software AG claims it will transition to being one of the most significant players in the market as it delivers on their strategic vision for a unified integration of API, B2B and IoT platforms. Built for both professional integration and API developers and citizen developers, organizations can reduce their integration backlogs by building intuitive services at a faster pace as the unified runtime enables seamless integration.
Also, most importantly, webMethods.io offers and delivers the freedom to innovate to organizations coupled with a standards-compliant independent platform. Vijay Jaswal, Chief Technology Officer, Software AG, Middle East, and Turkey said: “We are committed to building Software AG’s integration ecosystem, which means we are making the necessary investments so that we are able to deliver a comprehensive and trusted view of business functions. With this launch as well, we continue to provide a wide range of capabilities for different integration scenarios helping our customers realize the true benefits of an integration platform.”
Available on multiple cloud infrastructure platforms, webMethods.io eliminates the need for customers to perform upgrades, maintenance or fixes as they gain the cloud benefits of cost efficiency, speed, security and flexibility. Over 4,000 global businesses, including 7-Eleven, Bosch, Chevron, Lidl, and Nissan, regard the webMethods Integration Platform as integral in enhancing their operational efficiency and delivering differentiated offerings. WebMethods.io enables professional integration and API developers as well as citizen developers to quickly create and publish solutions to a scalable cloud environment.
Software AG’s webMethods.io delivers:
- Increased productivity with an easy-to-use workflow UI. webMethods.io connects mobile apps, cloud services, social networking and devices via prebuilt integration templates and model-driven design.
- Support for a wide variety of standards and protocols. webMethods.io has best-in-class API standards with support for REST, SOAP, oData, websockets, JSON, and GraphQL for API providers and consumers.
- A platform for developers of any background. With modern node.js technology, FaaS and hundreds of SaaS connectors, you can connect any app, service or device without coding.
- The ability to connect to any endpoint – data sources, services, applications and mainframes – faster with the largest set of supported connectors in the industry.
- Cloud deployment of on-premises integrations in 3 clicks.
- Seamless integration for multi-function solutions. webMethods.io Integration, API, and B2B rely on a common runtime that evolves without breaking.
- B2B connectivity in the cloud with EDI standards support and partner monitoring.
- Security and governance to protect assets and reduce risk in cloud-ready distributed architectures.
“With webMethods.io, businesses can now use integration as the enabler for disruptive innovation in the cloud,” said the company in a statement. The company also recently was named a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service.