Pagero has announced the beginning of an extended partnership with IFS, the global enterprise applications company. After more than 10 years of working together, the companies have agreed to deepen their relationship and boost the service offerings of both multinational enterprises.
With the new agreement, Pagero is collaborating with IFS to launch the Pagero Automated Trade Platform for IFS, making the Pagero Network more easily available to IFS clients. IFS customers will now have the option of adding Pagero services as part of their enterprise platform, thereby getting access to capabilities such as:
- Pagero’s open, cloud-based global business network with connections to over 4.5 million private and public entities.
- 100% digital accounts receivable and accounts payable automation solutions
- Support and automation across the entire order-to-cash and purchase-to-pay processes.
- A specialised, in-house compliance team guaranteeing fully compliant operations in over 65 markets worldwide.
- The new joint offering fortifies the resources of both global companies and highlights the extensive reach and connectivity that the partnership grants their client base.
As global software partners, IFS and Pagero have a long history of presenting time and cost-saving solutions that simplify the buying and selling operations in a compliant way for businesses of various sizes. The current agreement reinforces the long-standing collaboration as both companies gear up to offer customers a new generation of easy-to-use, innovative solutions for digitalizing their business operations.
Kristin Hahne, Promotion Manager at Pagero states, “We’re very pleased with this new, closer partner agreement and we see it as a new start to our long-time partnership with IFS. Our products complement each other perfectly, letting IFS users go on with business as usual while Pagero focuses on the digitalisation of O2C and P2P processes.”
“We are excited to bring the Pagero extension of our digital platform to the IFS community. Jointly, we can empower our customers with an end-to-end process for digitalized procurement, e-invoicing, and automated procurement in one comprehensive solution, ensuring a robust digital audit trail. By digitalizing these areas, we are helping our customers save time and cost through optimization and automation of their accounting processes,” says Sakari Jorma, IFS SVP, Technology Alliances.