Dell Technologies has unveiled new products and software across its premium Latitude, XPS and displays portfolios to help people innovate, collaborate and accomplish more in the next decade. Featuring artificial intelligence (AI), 5G and innovative design, the latest Dell Technologies’ PCs and displays make work and play more seamless, intelligent and enjoyable.
“The PC industry has never been more vibrant with built-in AI, 5G and the best design we’ve ever seen, all to help make our lives easier and more fulfilled,” said Sam Burd, president of Dell Client Solutions Group. “What’s exciting to me is that, with all of the cool news we’ll see come out of CES next week, the PC plays a central role in helping people innovate, influence and achieve more.”
“PC users have become increasingly savvy about the devices they choose for work and play, gravitating toward more premium products that emphasize good design, strong performance and intuitive technologies,” said Tom Mainelli, group vice president, Devices and Consumer, IDC. “Our research shows an increasing percentage of new employees are choosing jobs based on the devices employers offer, and both IT buyers and consumers are interested in PCs with next-generation display, connectivity, and battery technologies.”
Dell introduced the Latitude 9000 seriesdesigned with the finest details in mind to be smaller and thinner than ever before, with a larger display and a superior experience. The new Latitude 9510 delivers what business users seek: the longest battery life of any 15-inch business PC with a target of up to 30 hours, 5G-ready design powerful audio features and intelligent solutions that increase productivity.
The Latitude 9510 is the “world’s smallest and lightest” commercial 15-inch PC, easily fitting into a small work bag. Starting at only 3.2 pounds, professionals can travel light without carrying the extra weight of battery chargers, adapters or speakerphone pucks needed for a workday. The large screen size, along with Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and 5G mobile broadband capabilities, allow executives to be more productive wherever they need.
The design incorporates 5G antennas into the speakers to retain the InfinityEdge display, while carbon blade fans and dual heat pipes offer a quiet and cool-to-the-touch experience. Launching with up to the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processors, the vPro ready Latitude 9510 features a machined-aluminum finish with diamond-cut edges for professionals that want performance with style.
As the world’s most intelligent 15-inch business PC, the Latitude 9510 leads the commercial PC industry with the first built-in and automated AI-based optimization technology. The new Dell Optimizer software works behind the scenes to help reduce lags, delays, and frustration:
- Get to work faster with ExpressResponse: Based on user preferences and machine learning with Intel Adaptix Technology, it launches frequently used applications faster, switches quickly between applications and improves overall application performance to boost productivity.
- Improve battery life utilization with ExpressCharge: AI and machine learning improve battery life utilization based on an employee’s battery charge patterns and typical power usage. When critically low on battery, the Latitude 9510 will subtly adjust settings to preserve resources, like dimming the screen. It will also choose the best charging policy, like ExpressCharge Boost, which provides up to a 35% charge in 20 minutes to get running in a crunch.
- Log in simply and securely with ExpressSign-in: This senses a user’s presence, enabling faster log-in and enhanced security with Dell’s PC proximity sensor enabled by Intel Context Sensing Technology and Windows Hello.
- Ditch the speakerphone with Intelligent Audio: The top-firing speakers, powerful amp and four noise-canceling microphones provide life-like immersive collaboration, while Intelligent Audio allows users to hear and be heard better on conference calls, helping eliminate echoes and background noise, wherever they are.
Dell also introduced the new XPS 13, redesigned to achieve the most premium and superior computing experience with the finest materials, smaller and thinner profile and a larger display. Elegantly crafted with machined aluminum, carbon fiber, woven glass fiber and hardened Corning Gorilla Glass, the XPS 13 has a flawless finish in a durable, lightweight design.
For users that want maximum screen space, Dell is delivering its latest engineering feat — narrow bezels on every side, reducing the XPS 13’s InfinityEdge borders and creating a smaller and thinner form factor than all other XPS predecessors. With a larger 16:10 display that spans from all four edges, the new 25% brighter XPS InfinityEdge display offers more screen space to multitask throughout the day and catch all the details of the latest binge-worthy show. And holding true to what XPS fans love most, this new design delivers a 13.4-inch display in an 11-inch form factor — fitting neatly on an airplane tray.
The XPS 13 offers 10th Gen Intel Core processors and long battery life for the travelers, small business owners, and creatives that need power and performance on the go. A larger touchpad, edge-to-edge keyboard, and one-handed opening strike the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality. The new XPS packaging includes more sustainable materials and eliminates foam, making it easier for customers to recycle. Available options include the traditional XPS 13 with Windows 10 or the Developer Edition featuring Ubuntu 18.04LTS.
Dell also launched its new 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor that is digitizing yesterday’s whiteboard. The UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C Monitor allows users to view content from up to four connected PCs simultaneously to maximize productivity. The new UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C Monitor with VESA DisplayHDR 400 offers wide color coverage for accurate color reproduction. Built for speed with incredible 99% sRGB color coverage, the new Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor features fast IPS technology that offers rich colors, a 240Hz refresh rate and a blazingly fast 1 millisecond gray-to-gray response time, all in native FHD resolution. It also features AMD Radeon FreeSync technology and is NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible.
- XPS 13, starting at $999.99, available in the U.S., Canada, Sweden, UK, Germany and France Jan. 7 and available globally in February.
- XPS 13 Developer Edition, starting at $1,199.99, available in the U.S., Canada and select European countries in February.
- Dell Cinema Guide, available to download now on any Windows 10 PC for free via the Microsoft store.
- Dell Mobile Connect with iOS data transfer and screen mirroring will be available to download for free from the Microsoft Store and come pre-installed on all Dell consumer systems this spring.
- Latitude 9510, starting at $1,799.00, available globally March 26.
- Dell 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor (C8621QT) available globally April 10. Pricing to be shared near the availability date.
- Dell UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C (U4320Q), starting at $1,049.99, available globally Jan. 30.
- Dell UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C Monitor (U2720Q), starting at $709.99, available globally Jan 30.
- Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor (AW2521HF), starting at $499.99, available globally March 11.