TP-Link Launches Deco X60 Wi-Fi 6 Home Mesh System
TP-Link has announced the launch of its new Wi-Fi 6 whole home mesh Wi-Fi system—Deco X60. It comes packed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, supporting MU-MIMO, OFDMA, and 1024-QAM, Deco X60 dramatically increases whole network capacity and efficiency.
With Wi-Fi 6’s combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technologies generated from Wi-Fi 6, Deco X60 builds a more efficient network that quadruples the average throughput on connected devices in dense environments. This improves network capacity, cuts down on latency, and ensures a responsive network.
The Deco X60 is tested to connect up to 150 devices without dragging down performance. The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate combines to boost speeds up to 3 Gbps—ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming and 4K video. Families will enjoy immersive live-streaming with flawless video and clear audio without buffering.
Deco X60 features BSS Coloring that detects and marks data frames from neighboring networks, avoiding unnecessary slowdowns and minimizing Wi-Fi interference. With Beamforming, Deco X60 identifies the location of your connected devices and concentrates the signal towards them, optimizing wireless connections.
With clearer and stronger signals enhanced by BSS Coloring and Beamforming, Deco X60 units work together to boost broader whole home Wi-Fi coverage to eliminate weak signal areas. Every household will experience the fastest possible connections.
“Thanks to advanced WP3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCare powered by Trend Micro, Deco X60 is one of the most secure mesh Wi-Fi devices on the market, ensuring safe home networks for families. TP-Link HomeCareTM technology comes with antivirus, Parental Controls, and QoS, protecting private data and IoT devices from digital intruders. The security database updates automatically to keep the network safe from the latest cyber threats,” the company said.
For setup and management, the Deco app takes care of configuration, getting the network up and running in minutes. Working with Alexa, Deco X60 functions as the heart of smart homes and provides a more intelligent lifestyle.
Deco X60 Key Features:
- Faster Connections: Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 3,000 Mbps—2,400 Mbps on 5 GHz and 575 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Connect More Devices: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology quadruple capacity to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCareTM provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.