Aruba has launched its first Instant On Wi-Fi 6 access point: AP22. According to the company, the device offers higher capacity and performance at a competitive price. “,The AP22 is the perfect access point for small businesses with expanding mobile, cloud, and IoT requirements. Wi-Fi Certified 6TM AP22 access points deliver faster Wi-Fi speeds, greater capacity, and reduced latency between access points and devices for a superior Wi-Fi experience,” the company said.
The AP22, said the company, allows you to upgrade your Wi-Fi network to boost performance across devices now, while preparing it for more mobile and IoT devices in the future.
Key features include:
- Fast 802.11ax, 2X2:2
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 (Wi-Fi 6)
- MU-MIMO performance
- Smart Mesh Wi-Fi support
- Built-in Wi-Fi router/gateway functionality
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Easy-to-use web and mobile app for setup and management
- Secure Guest Wi-Fi with simple setup
- Application classification, control and visibility