Kingston has today announced it is shipping DataTraveler Max, a high-performance Type-C USB leveraging the latest USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard. DataTraveler Max (DT Max) delivers record-breaking speeds up to 1,000MB/s read and 900MB/s write2 to make it one of the fastest USB drives on the market and the first of its kind.
DT Max is designed with portability and convenience in mind. The unique ridged casing protects the connector when it is not in use and is easily moved in a single motion. Seamlessly transfer and store large digital files such as HD photos, 4K/8K videos, music, and more with top speeds and high capacities up to 1TB3. The addition of a keyring loop and LED status indicator makes the drive ideal for users who need storage on the go.
“DT Max offers industry-leading speeds and uncompromised storage space to enable consumers to create and keep up with today’s content demands,” said Oscar Escayola Kaloudis, Flash Business Manager, Kingston EMEA. “We deliver unparalleled performance that our customers have come to know and expect, and with this launch, we are proud to set a new bar for USB-C flash drives.”
DataTraveler Max is available in capacities 256GB to 1TB and is backed by a five-year warranty with free technical support.
DataTraveler Max USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive Features and Specifications:
- Latest USB 3.2 Gen 2 Standard: Move your files in a flash with incredible speeds up to 1,000MB/s Read, 900MB/s Write
- Uncompromised Storage: Available in a range of high capacities from 256GB-1TB to carry your digital library on-the-go
- USB-C Connectivity: Supports next-gen laptops and desktops for seamless file transfers
- Unique Design: Convenient one-handed sliding cap, LED status indicator, and functional keyring loop
- Capacities: 256GB, 512GB, 1TB
- Speed: USB 3.2 Gen 2 – Up to 1,000MB/s read, 900MB/s write
- Dimensions: 82.17 mm x 22.00 mm x 9.02 mm
- Weight: 12g
- Operating temperature: 0°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C~85°C
- Warranty/support: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows 10, 8.1, Mac OS (v. 10.14.x +), Linux (v. 2.6.x +), Chrome OS