GITEX 2021: CyberKnight to Focus on Zero Trust Security Methodology
Olesya Pavlova, the VP of Marketing at CyberKnight, speaks about her company’s participation at GITEX 2021
Are you participating in GITEX 2021? If yes, which products and solutions will you be showcasing at GITEX Technology Week?
Yes, CyberKnight will have an extensive presence at the show with the largest stand in the cybersecurity area. This year we will be showcasing our Zero Trust Security methodology (also known as the ZTX Framework) along with 12 market-leading cybersecurity vendors from our product portfolio:
- EDR, EPP, Threat Intelligence and IR (CrowdStrike)
- Active Directory Security, Cloud Security and Deception (Attivo Networks)
- Cyber Skills Development and Training Platform (Immersive Labs)
- AI-Driven Digital Cybersecurity Analyst (StrikeReady)
- Agentless IoT and OT Device Security (Armis)
- TIP + SOAR (Cyware)
- Attack Surface Management (RiskIQ)
- Zero Trust Microsegmentation (Illumio)
- Security Awareness & Training Platform, and Phishing Defense (PhishRod)
- Data Access Governance, AD Security, Just-in-Time PAM (Stealthbits)
- NDR, Secure Segmentation and Connectivity, and Network Packet Brokers for Visibility and Security (Arista)
- Zero Trust Remote Access (Appgate)
What are your expectations from the event this year?
We consider GITEX to be a strategic platform to boost visibility for our best-of-breed technology partners. Being the most influential and impactful technology show in the region, we believe GITEX will provide us with good opportunities to meet with our customers and partners, as well as, reconnect with the cybersecurity community.
Do you hope for a business relief from the event?
Absolutely! Although our business has grown exponentially throughout the pandemic, GITEX will help us to generate a significant pipeline for 2022, as well as, continue to boost our brand awareness with the physical and digital presence surrounding the show.
What will be your theme of participation at GITEX?
Never Trust, Always Verify: Intelligence & Visibility in a Zero Trust World
Do you plan to run any online engagements such as webinars alongside GITEX?
To build on the momentum for GITEX, we have planned multiple webinars prior to the show (to drive engagement), as well as, after the event (as a follow-up exercise).
How have your regional strategies changed in recent months?
Now that we are emerging from the pandemic, and as a part of our vision, we always strive to support our Partners and Customers with an on-the-ground presence across the region. Therefore, we have been investing heavily in high-caliber resources and continuously expanding our teams in all key markets across the Middle East (currently that includes UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, and Jordan).
Any other info you would like to add?
Please come to the show and visit us at our stand (stand number H1-D25). The CyberKnight entire team can’t wait to see you!