Shahnawaz Sheikh, the Vice President for Business Strategy at AmiViz, speaks about his company’s participation at GITEX Global 2022
Are you participating in GITEX Global 2022? If yes, which products and solutions will you be showcasing at the event?
Yes, we are participating in Gitex @ Hall – 1, Booth A1 (Hall1-A1), we will be showcasing the following vendors and solutions
- Algosec: Application delivery and security for cloud, containers, and networks
- Blackberry: Cyber security and critical event management
- Check Point: End-to-end security from enterprise, to the cloud, to your personal devices
- CipherTrace by Mastercard: Cryptocurrency intelligence & blockchain analytics
- Evren: Protection against ransomware, malicious applications, phishing, and other unknown threats
- Galaxkey: Enterprise data protection & communication privacy
- Intel471: Adversary and malware intelligence for leading intelligence, security, and fraud teams
- Jumio: End-to-end identity verification and AML solutions
- LogRhythm: SIEM platform – unmatched visibility, detection, and response
- Menlo Security: Cloud-based isolation security platform
- Onapsis: Secure your business-critical SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and SaaS apps
- Swimlane: Security orchestration, automation, and incident response platform
- Tenable: Cloud security posture and vulnerability management
- YesWeHack: Global bug bounty & VDP platform
- ZeroFox: Platform for exposing and disrupting cyber-threats across the web
What are your expectations from the event this year?
The expectation from the event this year is to help our partners build additional revenue streams by partnering with the latest and brand-new products and solutions introduced by AmiViz in the region. Also, at the same time meet our existing customers and prospects to present them with the technologies of our participating vendors, which could meet their cybersecurity needs in strengthening their security posture.
What will be your theme of participation at GITEX?
We have a theme for the year which states ‘Your Security, Our Passion’. We continue to drive this theme towards all our customers irrespective of their business size and want to emerge as their trusted advisor presenting them the optimal cybersecurity solutions and services always with a passion to serve better.
Do you plan to run any online engagements such as webinars and offline engagements such as tech talks, demos, keynotes, and so on, alongside GITEX?
There are some tech talks and demos planned by some of our vendors for which the target audiences are invited to attend. AmiViz is also organizing media interviews for many of our participating vendors to talk about their new product/solution launches and provide the technology roadmap and their commitment to the Middle East region.
How have your regional strategies changed in recent months?
As our B2B Marketplace approach is evolving with benefits and deeper engagement with our business partners and vendors, we believe that cloud adoption of our own business processes offering ease of doing business, mobility, and transparency to our business partners and vendors is in itself a big leap from conventional engagement.
This strategy abiding by cloud distribution methodologies has put us much ahead of the changing trends where AmiViz is at the core epicenter of presenting a tangible business value to all our Channel partners and vendors by bringing faster time to market, time to sell and support, delivering a win-win proposition to all entities in the value chain.
Any other info you would like to add?
AmiViz’s Customer Loyalty Programme launched last quarter is aimed at presenting a strong technical value to our customers that are loyal and frequent buyers. The Programme primarily covers the technical aspects that help in decision making, assessment, and nurturing of technology to explore feasibility and interoperability to seamlessly fit into the eco-system of other technologies within the customer’s network and business environment. It has benefits such as Bring your own Software, Bring your-own log data, being named Technical Account Manager, Beta Tester, and Training and Certifications.