The Women in Games Careers & Networking Expo will provide a unique opportunity for anyone to gain valuable insights into the many career options and pathways available in games and esports – and, importantly, put you in touch with studios and organisations that are currently hiring. This full day of talks and networking is unmissable – whether you are planning your first steps in games and esports, or looking to take your career further forward.
A truly global free-to-attend event, the Women in Games Careers & Networking Expo will run on November 10, 2021, from 8 am to 10 pm BST to allow delegates from all over the world to attend virtually. A series of talks throughout the day will throw the spotlight on influential and inspirational women.
- Alice Middleton, Programmer, The Multiplayer Guys
- Donna Morrison, People & Culture Manager, Gram Games
- Elizabeth Loverso, VP Product Development, Red Storm Entertainment
- Eve Crevoshay, Executive Director, Take This
- Heather Bales, Game Product Owner, Big Fish Games
- Helen Fitzhugh, UEA Researcher into HR Practices, University of East Anglia
- Hollie Bennett, Head of Influencers & Development, Frontier Developments
- Jade Cavanagh, Events & Social Manager, London Esports
- Kate Edwards, CEO, Geogrify
- Steph Marcus, Lead UX/UI Designer, Sprung Studio
- Sandra Castro, Journalist, Tan Grande Y Jugando
- Sofia da Silva, Environment Artist, Gunzilla Games
“The day has been designed to allow time for visiting our virtual booths in the Expo area, where the likes of Riot Games, Unity, Virtuos Games, Dovetail Games, Sports Interactive, StarStable, Cloud Imperium, AWS, G into Gaming, GINX TV, Grads In Games and more will be discussing opportunities within their organisations,” the company said.
“You can also meet up with friends and peers, old and new, using Hopin’s Networking feature. You can choose between chat roulette or speed meeting; you can meet for the first time and get in touch again using the video chat in a virtual one-to-one. Or look for your existing connections at the event and arrange to meet for longer catch-ups,” the company added.