Zoho Corporation has unveiled five new apps, three new services and five major platform enhancements in Zoho One, the operating system for business, at the Gitex Technology Week. The new cutting-edge apps and services were introduced to provide more integrated tech solutions and seamless experiences that meet today’s hybrid workplace needs and provide added value to businesses. The new services and apps are enabled by latest technology including Augmented Reality (AR), machine learning and data technology.
“The experience that employees, customers, partners, and suppliers get when dealing with businesses is typically a reflection of how that business and its systems are structured internally. Today, the majority of systems are disconnected as a result of siloed solutions offered by vendors,” said Hyther Nizam, President MEA at Zoho. “Unification of a business requires unification of the underlying systems, which can then provide a truly unified experience, internally and externally, along with unified insights. Zoho One was created with this vision and keeps expanding its unbeatable value with new additions and improvements year over year.”
Globally, Zoho One is used by over 40,000 organizations as their operating system. Zoho One’s all-in-one business management suite is the top-most selling product for Zoho in the Middle East and Africa. Since last year, Zoho One’s customer growth was 60% year-on-year globally. It grew by 116% in terms of revenue in UAE, its third largest market.
The new apps included in Zoho One are:
- Zoho Learn: a learning management tool that enables interactive training programmes and assessments with Zoho’s course builder. Online centralisation of company information, training programmes, and more, gives businesses a better way to nurture employee growth.
- Zoho Lens: facilitates better communication and collaboration in a remote-work environment, Zoho Lens provides remote assistance and guidance to employees through augmented reality (AR) via real-time AR annotation, VoIP, text chat, and more.
- TeamInbox: Teams use this shared email inbox to eliminate task duplication and streamline email conversations in one central location.
- Zoho DataPrep: This is a self-service data preparation and management tool. Whether users are preparing data from third-party apps or other sources, DataPrep, powered by machine learning, can help business users integrate, model, cleanse, transform, enrich, and catalogue data, as well as integrate with Zoho Analytics or a third-party for new-found insights.
- Zoho Commerce: The addition of Zoho Commerce enables retailers to easily build online shops with the tools needed to construct a website, accept orders, track inventory, process payments, manage shipping, market their brand, and analyze data. Zoho Commerce also integrates with third-party payment gateways.
The new services now included in Zoho One are:
- Work Graph: Zoho’s new back-end service, an industry-first for business software, maps interactions between people, resources, systems and processes by studying signals and their strength across the board to build a business-wide work graph that is specific to each individual within the organization. The result of a work graph will be seen in the day-to-day productivity of users across various apps.
- Org Dictionary: Another industry-first, this new organization-wide service offers a central dictionary for the entire organization. It automatically incorporates the organization’s employee name and other sources offering a central, consistent diction across various Zoho applications and users.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM): With remote work now persistent, Zoho One now includes enterprise-grade Mobile App Management capabilities. Admins can easily add and manage all of their users’ devices for better insight and control of provisioning, specific app permissions and policies, locking and wiping devices remotely, and more, to support employee mobility and flexibility.
The platform enhancements include:
- Embedded and Conversational BI: Zoho One now features embedded and conversational analytics enabling decision-makers to drill down into their data and glean cross-departmental insights, all through natural language commands using Zia Insights. By providing 1,500+ pre-built analytics reports and dashboards, critical business decisions can be made with greater precision and speed.
- Enterprise Search: Zoho’s actionable, organization-wide search, which is powered by Zia, can now understand natural language requests. Natural language-powered search will lead to more accurate data discovery across teams and functions.
- Unified Console, Dashboards, and Smart-Stack UI: Employees are now able to see their apps, services, and dashboards in one view with centralization across calendars, dashboards, navigation, and more.
- Customizable Dashboard with Pre-Built Widgets: Widgets encapsulating data across the organization can be aggregated together in a custom dashboard. This provides users visibility across the organization in a single view with the ability to drill down just one click away.
Integration with Telephony Providers: Recognizing that businesses value flexibility in choosing apps that serve their specific needs, the Zoho One platform already integrates with 1,000+ third-party solutions on Zoho Marketplace and now extends integration with 100+ telephony providers to enable seamless communications between stakeholders.
Zoho One also offers a deep ecosystem that extends and integrates, including a comprehensive platform for developers and business users to create, extend, and integrate. The platform includes a newly-released no-code tool, Canvas, low-code tool, Zoho Creator, and pro-code platform, Catalyst.
The pricing starts at AED 135 per employee.