With an intense focus on boosting the IT security, communications & technology industries in the Middle East region, UAE-based Bulwark Technologies, will be showcasing a wide range of IT security products and services at Gitex Technology Week 2018. Gearing up for the event, the company has reiterated the importance of building a strong, integrated security infrastructure in the region. Located in Sheikh Rashid Hall, stand SR-D6, Bulwark will highlight its end-to-end security solutions and customer-centric distribution strategies during the show.
The leading Value-Added Distributor will announce some major partnerships and demonstrate their following ‘Best in Class’ products and solutions and elaborate on their collaboration with key vendors to act as their extended arms in the Middle East region.
- Next Generation Firewall / Endpoint Security
- E-mail Archival
- Endpoint Security / Antivirus
- Networking Access Points/Switches/Routers
- Unified Endpoint Management
- Enterprise Data Governance
- User Behavior / Insider Threat Prevention
- Secure Managed File Transfer
- Tokenless Two-Factor Authentication
- Application Delivery / DDoS Protection
- Classroom Management / IT Asset Management
- Gateways for Enterprise Mobility
- Encrypted Hard Drives / Disc Drives
- Privileged Access Management
- APT / Advanced Malware Protection
- Email Security / Archival
- Change Auditing
- Web Application Vulnerability Scanner
- Environmental & Power Monitoring
“For Gitex, where we have been showcasing for over a decade now, we employ a two-pronged approach. We not only showcase optimum technologies catching pace in this region, but also introduce newer technologies that are gaining acceleration for their ease of use across the globe. Our approach this year has been driven based on a strong demand in the security distribution market,” said Jose Thomas Menacherry, Managing Director of Bulwark.
Bulwark today has an established network of over 400 resellers throughout UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan regions. The company has also recently expanded its operations in the Indian sub-continent and set-up a new office in Bangalore, India.